Rates and Specials
Sunny South Africa has a lot to offer this winterLearn More
Stay at Singa Town Lodge over any weekend (Friday & Saturday night) and enjoy these fantastic last-minute weekend specials!Learn More
Book your accommodation for the South Africa vs. Scotland game on June 28th at our discounted rates and get a free beer when you check-in.Learn More
The longer you stay with us, the less you pay!Learn More
|Room Type||Date Range||Rate P/P Sharing (ZAR)|
|Luxury Suite||May 1, 2014 - April 30, 2015||R975.00|
|Luxury Suite||May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016||R1,050.00|
|Executive Suite||May 1, 2014 - April 30, 2015||R1,075.00|
|Executive Suite||May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016||R1,200.00|
Prices are shown as per person sharing.
Inclusions: Accommodation in a Luxury suite, teas and coffees and breakfast
Exclusions: All drinks, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
Dinner - R 250.00 per person
Transfers - R 90.00 per person per way, minimum number of passengers required (airport)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT.
2. Children are welcome at Singa Town Lodge, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment.
3. Standard child rates (unless specified otherwise in e.g. special offers)
I. Infants 0-2 year stay free when sharing with adults.
II. Children 3-11 years are charged at 50% of the adult rate when sharing with two adults.
III. Children 12-18 years are charged at the full adult rate.
4. Singa lodge reserves the right to limit the number of reduced rate requests as may apply to drivers, pilots and guides. Pilots, driver, guides and tour leader rates may vary but will not exceed R500.00 per night per person.
5. Please note that all guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
6. Singa Lodge reserves it right to admit any guests/s and furthermore retains the right to have remove, any guest/s whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and / or staff.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking
Cancellation less than30 days prior to arrival - 25% cancellation fee
Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to arrival or no-show - 100% cancellation fee
Undoubtedly, what made our stay so enjoyable all-round was the friendly-faced and neighbourly staff for whom nothing is a problem and everything is possible.timeout101, South Africa