If you'd like to book directly with our Reservations team, give us a call or email us!
To contact us directly: email us on email@example.com OR call us on +27 (0)21 424 1530
Inclusions and Exclusions:
Includes: accommodation, teas/coffees, breakfast and daily housekeeping.
Excludes: All drinks, Laundry, Telephone calls, transfers, gratuities and any other items of a personal nature.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT.
2. Children are welcome at Singa Lodge, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment. Selected rooms can accommodate 1 child (0-17yrs) sharing with parents.
3. Standard child rates (unless specified otherwise in e.g. special offers):
I. Infants 0-3 year stay free when sharing with adults.
II. Children 4-12 years are charged a flat fee of R100 per child, per night when sharing with adults.
III. Children 13 -17 years are charged a flat fee of R200 per child, per night when sharing with adults.
IIII. Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged full adult rates.
4. Please note that all guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
5. Ibhayi Guest Lodge reserves the right to limit the number of reduced rate requests as may
apply to drivers, pilots and guides.
6. Singa Lodge reserves the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right
to have remove, ant guest/s whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and/or staff.
50% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance is to be paid when checking in to Ibhayi Guest Lodge.
In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full booking:
• Cancellation 29 - 15 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee is charged
• Cancellation 14 - 1 day(s) prior to arrival - 80% cancellation fee is charged
• No show - 100% cancellation fee is charged
Lion Roars retains the right to review these rates without prior notice subject to changing economic factors including exchange rates and inflations.